Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Past

I love to go through old pictures of my kids and Christmas is no different. I thought I'd share some of our old Christmas cards and pictures taken of the kids at Christmas time. I know some of these I've shared before but they make me smile every time I see them so thought maybe you would too.

Awww! So innocent and sweet. And as you will see,
 the best Christmas picture ever taken by them.



Then the next year came, we added a child and Christmas pictures became a disaster.



You don't know how many tries it took and still this is the best we came up with in 2006.


2007, 2008, and 2009 came and things were starting to look better.




And here we are in 2010. Always has to be a goofball in the crowd.

1 comment:

Christine said...

What a fun post, Melissa! I loved looking at the past Christmas photos; I remember each & every one of them! Your kids just keep getting cuter.