Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dusting Off My Old Suitcase

This poor lonely suitcase has sat in my basement for many years collecting dust. The last time I flew was over 7 1/2 years ago and I think the last time this suitcase was used might have been 9 years ago! 

Our house has been through much construction in the last 9 years which is why you see sawdust on it as well. Today I took it outside and hosed it off, now I just need to get the motivation to start filling it. Packing is one of my least favorite things to do but it's time to make my many lists and start preparing for my departure.

I will be flying to the Dominican Republic and leaving my family behind. I am excited and scared all at the same time. I'm excited to see my cousin and for the adventure that the trip is going to be but so sad to be leaving my husband and kids behind for a whole week.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: