Thursday, June 28, 2012

Finally - The Derby Pictures

After many hours of trying to figure out how to get pictures to post from Windows Live Writer into blogger, I have given up. Or at least I am taking an extended break and moving on with my life. That will teach me to try and make life a little simpler.

Since I'm a little wierd, I feel like I can't blog about everything that has been going on in June until I finally finish posting about what happened way back in the beginning of May.

For those of you who don't remember, I tried posting a bunch of pictures from the Derby at the Arlington Race Track that I went to for my friend Kelly's Bachlorette Party. The post showed up but none of my pictures did. So until I can figure out a way to get pictures on my blog without going through blogger and their issues of downloading pictures taking FOREVER, you will get less pictures and bad quality (of pictures that is, maybe writing too...you decide).

My first post gave you a lot of pictures. Here is the shortened version.

We had 10 women dressed up with fabulous hats, riding in an awesome limo, sipping champange, and heading to Arlington Race Track.


We had a great time eating, drinking and watching the races.



This is Kelly and I.






And here is Kelly a week later as a beautiful Bride.




 AHHHHH! Now I can move on and share what else we've been up to. You're sitting on the edge of your seat, aren't you? It's exciting stuff.

No comments: