Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another Quick and Easy Meal

One thing I am trying to do this year that I have never done in the past, is meal plan. I try to sit down at the beginning of the week and just write down each day what I am going to make. I'm hoping this will help me out a little, since Brad is gone every night, to make things that there are leftovers for him the next day and for us eat a little bit better.

Last week I made another meal that is really easy, really quick and I think it's pretty delicious.

I tried to take a picture for you all but of course I had left my camera on and drained the battery. I was hungry at that point and was not about to wait for my battery to charge. Sorry.

Quick and Easy Fettuccine Alfredo

1 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese (cubed)
3/4 c. Parmesan Cheese
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. milk
Salt and pepper to taste

In a large saucepan stir together all ingredients. Keep stirring until blended well.

You can then add optional ingredients of chicken, broccoli or mushrooms.

Add fettuccine noodles prepared as directions on package. Toss lightly.

I really like the Buitoni Fettuccine noodles, which you can find in the refrigerated isle for about $2.50.  Occasionally they have coupons in the Sunday paper too. That's when I usually buy them!

There you go, it's that easy!

No comments: