Monday, January 31, 2011

Gratitude 462-477

My list goes on...................

hot tea on a cold day

gloves to keep my hands warm

bacon - Mmmmmmmm, I love bacon!

slippers to keep my feet warm from a cold floor

warm cozy fireplace

kisses goodnight

each breath that I take is a gift from God

watching a movie with my husband

steamy bathroom after a hot shower

how Alex always hops and skips everywhere

children shoveling


watching Brad and the kids shovel together

helping others

trim in my bathroom after 7 years without it

door handles on my pantry closet (it has also been a couple years without those)

a new chair

What about you? What are you thankful for as you look around you. May you be thankful today for every good gift that you have received from your heavenly Father.


No comments: