Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Few of the Kids

A few weeks ago we had a really nice day and the weather was supposed to turn ugly after that. So I took my kids and my camera and we headed to the Forest Preserve. 

It's taken me awhile to post them because I have since downloaded Photoshop Lightroom. I am still trying to figure it out and figure out some storage issues. I hate not having a system and a little organization and I've been doing some editing in Picasa yet just because that is what I know, while I try to learn Lightroom. I'm excited about all the new things I can do, it's just going to take some time to learn. 

While trying to figure out how to post these from Lightroom, I learned that if I download them to my hard drive, they also go into Picasa. The cool thing about that is I can post directly to my blog from Picasa. This made me very happy.

Here are a few that I shot that day and edited in Lightroom.

Be patient with me as I learn. Learn how to use it and learn what I like. Although I love all the options Lightroom has to offer, I'm not good with so many options. Yikes!

This first one I love their faces but not crazy about the blur. Should have had my shutter speed up more.






We practice the jump shot one day this summer and I was never able to even get one. This day, all it took was one. I guess all that practice paid off!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: