Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Post in Which I Cover It All

Have you been sitting around wondering, "What has that Vis family been up to lately?" I'm guessing most of you said no, but I'm going to share anyway. It's been busy around here the last few weeks, so I will share in no specific order some of the things that have been happening........

Pool broke, pool came down, pool is back up!

Brad and I have been argueing about discussing plans for the back patio and deck by pool.

Amanda had her first dentist appointment.



We had a pet turtle for 2 days and then let him go in the pond behind my sister's house.


Yard work!

We tried to see how many dishes we could fit in the sink.



My friend Jennie and I loaded up our 9 kids and headed to the Adler Planetarium because it was a Free Day and when you're dutch it's hard to pass that up expecially when there are so many kids to pay for!


We bought new booster seats and turned the boxes into artwork.


Enjoyed Mother's Day with family!

Had my last 2 days of Jury Duty. (Well, kind of, they extended us on a couple cases that I have to go back for but I'm done going in monthly!)

Took the girls for their school physicals. Amanda cried when she got her shots. Alex was brave but then passed out as we were leaving.

One morning I watched 10 kids and another morning I watched 7. It can get a little hectic but I love having my niece and nephews over.

Cut coupons, shopped for deals, and did a little garage saleing.

Worked on planning our Florida vacation which I am so excited for!!!! After all that I think I need a rest!

And now you know why I haven't been around very much lately!

No comments: