Monday, June 7, 2010

Family Time and Relaxation

My list of 1000 Gifts continues as I am thankful for a recent family vacation and the things we saw and experienced while there.

370~387

Safe travels to and from Florida

Finances that allowed us to take a family vacation

Laying in the sun and reading a book

Fireworks

Parades

Roller coasters

Screams of children on roller coasters

Chasing bubbles

Getting drenched with water on a ride

Palm Trees

Swimming in the pool

Teaching my children to swim and the excitement on their face as they learn

Baseball games

Petting stingrays

Sandy beaches and the ocean water


Jumping in waves

Searching for seashells

And lastly, I am thankful for a fun, relaxing week with my family. What a great blessing it was!



holy experience

 Do you find yourself being ungrateful? Join the gratitude community and you'll find yourself looking at life differently. Be grateful to God for everything in your life.

1 comment:

Annesta said...

Melissa,
Such a lovely list! I join you in gratitude for vacations and for the sweet fellowship with our families that vacations allow for us.
Such beautiful pictures and memories.
blessings to you
~a