Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Overheard......

Amanda  "Boys don't like weddings because they have to kiss."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joshua  "I like the Bears and the Packers."
Brad "That's just not possible, you can't do that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac "Why do robbers do bad stuff?"
Joshua "Probably because their mom and dad didn't tell them about Jesus."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac "When I get big I don't want to play sports I want to paint and then work at Ford and come home in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping."

The next week Isaac tells me, "When I am in second grade I am going to paint with dad and then when I'm in high school I'm going to go work at Ford with dad and come home in the middle of the night."

(For those of you who don't know, Brad has been painting during the day and works the evening shift at Ford Motor Company. Someone really wants to be like his dad!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were reading a Bible Story about how God sent manna to the Israelites to eat but they could only take enough for one day or it would go bad.

Joshua says, "Kind of like our food, it goes bad sometimes too. And like our coupons, sometimes you have to throw them away."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex talking to her siblings, "If you take your check to the bank they turn it into money. They do! I'm not sure how they do it but you give them your check and they turn it into money!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac, "Sometimes I wonder about you Chuck."

This may not seem funny to you, but if you hear him say it, it's funny! He says it with an accent and it makes me laugh every time.

No comments: