Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Family Outing

I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to post pictures from a family outing a while back. We went down to Indianapolis to watch the Bulls/Pacers game.

Of course the morning of, Joshua woke up with the flu. He was willing to go to grandpa and grandma's house for the night and we are so thankful that grandpa and grandma were willing to take a sick child.

So, we headed to Indy with most of our family.

Since we were spending the night, we took a taxi from the hotel to the game. This was the kids first ride in a taxi. But it was a mini-van taxi, so according to Isaac we weren't in a real taxi.

During warm-ups we were allowed to sit court side, which allowed for some great pictures.





 Since we left one kid behind, we picked up another one while we were there.


Then before the game started, we headed up to our actual seats that were far, far away.



The halftime show were these jump-roping girls that were amazing.


Now I'm just wondering what to do with 6 Pacer Bobble heads?
I know there are only 4 in the picture, but I still have 2 in the box.


They were bad, so they had to spend "The Night in the Box."

Sorry, we watch too much Toy Story 3 at our house and I think of that line every time I hear the word box.

No comments: