Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Moving Along to Birthday Fun

On Tuesday we had friends over swimming and Brad went to the U2 concert. I have no pictures of any of this, so I will just move along to the next day.

Wednesday was our birthday celebration day even though Joshua, Alexandra, and Amanda's birthdays weren't until Friday.

Brad took Joshua and Isaac miniature golfing, out for lunch to Buffalo Wild Wings, and shopping for Joshua's birthday present. He chose a new Wii game, a baseball mitt, baseballs, gloves, and all that is baseball. I also have no pictures of this because I wasn't there.

Now to the real fun.

I took Alex and Amanda to the American Girl Place in Chicago to pick out a doll and for lunch. We had so much fun! Of course the girls barely ate any of their overpriced meal but we had a lot of fun and it was worth every penny.

They each picked out a doll and had money given to them by grandparents and aunts & uncles that they were able to spend on outfits and accessories.

Here are the girls with their bag of purchases.







On our walk back to the car we stopped and took some pictures.







On Friday we celebrated with cake. They have been asking me for a Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting ever since last November, so that is what they got.

I felt a little bad that I didn't actually decorate the cake but I felt better when I was told that this is the best cake in the whole world.


No comments: