Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Off to School Again

School has officially started. Today Alex, Amanda, and Joshua began 2nd grade and Isaac began 1st grade.
 
If you are Facebook friend of mine you probably saw our crying picture. (For those of you who aren't, sorry, I will not repost me with an ugly crying face.)  I was asked several times if I'm really sad.
 
Honestly, I would rather a lazy day at home with my family rather than doing anything else. I enjoy having my kids at home but yes, I do look forward to running errands by myself.
 
They all had a good day and have decided that they do want to be back at school. We'll see how long that will last!
 
Don't they look so old?
 

This is what happens when you try to take too many pictures.
 








As the kids head off to school, I have high hopes of getting many projects done.

A few weeks ago I found my list from last year. Four things crossed off, Nine still there. The four things crossed off all need to go back on this years list. I guess I wasn't too successful!

All I can do is try again this year!

First on my list is the lawn. It needs A LOT of TLC.

Next is cleaning vehicles and then we have the Spring cleaning the house which never got done. If I do it in the Fall, does that count for last spring and next spring?

And of course, organizing pictures and working on the kids baby books are on the list for the 3rd year now.

Now you understand why I don't want the kids to go back to school. I have work to do......lots and lots of work to do!

No comments: