Monday, October 15, 2012

We Escaped....For a few hours anyway.

I know, I know. My last post was how my kids are so awesome and now I'm posting about getting away from them. I love my kids but sometimes it's nice to get out with just the two of us.

We own 1 Bull's Season ticket. Our brother-in-law and my sister own the other one. Before the season they have a night for Season ticket holders to come to the United Center and meet the players, take pictures, shoot baskets, and eat discounted food. They had me at discounted food and FREE parking.

There was a lot of standing in line. Standing in line to get in, then to get autographs, then to get pictures taken but it was still loads of fun.

This is Brad with the Head Coach. I have no idea what his name is and don't really feel like searching for it right now to make myself look intelligent.


This is Stacy King and Bill Wennington. They apparently played with Michael Jordan and are now announcers or something. I did remember Bill Wennington but not Stacy King.


By the time we got those 3 autographs, autograph time was over. I must also say that Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah were not there that night. Figures! Something about personal issues and family stuff. Whatever!

We then headed down by Scottie Pippen and snapped a couple shots. These kids must have thought it was really cool to just be able to touch him or maybe those are his kids and he couldn't get a babysitter. Who knows....



I snapped this picture court side and our seats are way, way, way, way, way up there. Do you see them? Me neither.


I'm not really a fan of the Luvabulls but I thought this picture was kind of cool.


I then kicked them out so I could have a picture with just us.

I thought this night was more fun than a game. Brad did not agree. That's why I probably don't get to go to a lot of them.

We didn't have time to stand in line to shoot a basket but that is probably for the best. Since Brad was once a big time basketball star they probably would have wanted to recruit him and we just don't have time for that in our busy schedule. Haha!

No comments: