Friday, February 12, 2010

Frugal Friday

I have goals in life.

They may not be that exciting or that big...................but I do have goals.

One of our local grocery stores prints on the bottom of your receipt the percentage of your grocery bill that you have saved between shopping sales and using coupons. Most the time my percentage of savings is in the upper 30's and low 40's.

My goal has been to get to 50%! I know, I know. A silly goal, but it is one of mine.

This week I reached this goal TWO TIMES!


If you look on these reciepts you can see that in the first reciept I spent $49.09 and saved 50% and a total of $49.55. In the second receipt you can see that I spent $3.65 and saved 58% and a total of $5.02.

Is it sad that this is one of the most exciting things in my life?

No comments: