Friday, January 15, 2010

Frugal Friday

It's been awhile since I've shared all my deals with you. Today I have some great ones, so if you are looking for some deals I would head out soon!


This afternoon me and the kids went out on an unexpected little shopping spree.


I got these cute placemats at Target for$1.48 each.



I got these Totes boots at Kohls for $17.95. That's the total for both pairs together, not individually.



I got this shirt for my husband at Target for $4.98.

The next 4 pictures are everything I got at Old Navy. The sweater was $7.75. Shirts ranged from $1.23 to $3.49. I forgot to take a picture of the boys hat I got for $.99. The winter coat was $4.99!
My total with everything together was $65.75. Now that's a lot of clothes for that price!
They have 50% off their already clearance prices going on now through Monday!








1 comment:

bethvdg said...

Well, Lucas, Carter and Joshua will all be matching in that jacket! I got the same deal too! I think that looks like the only matching things! I'm going to the mall tomorrow b/c my kids have off school and I'm gonna try for a few more deals :)