Sunday, January 24, 2010

Proverbs 31 - Week 3

If this is the first you are reading about this challenge you can go here and read more. Then there is week 1 and then week 2. I have to say, I've been doing better than I thought I would, but week 1 definitely went better than week 2. This week will go from today (Sunday) until next Sunday where I will end with verse 31. Then I will spend the next week reviewing. Hopefully I will have it all memorized by then!

Sunday - She makes linen garments and sells them, And supplies sashes for the merchants.

Monday - Strength and honor are her clothing; She shall rejoice in time to come.

Tuesday - She opens her mouth with wisdom, And on her tongue is the law of kindness.

Wednesday - She watches over the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness.

Thursday - Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband also, and he praises her.

Friday - "Many daughters have done will, But you excel them all."

Saturday - Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised.

Sunday - Give her of the fruit of her hands, And let her own works praise her in the gates.

No comments: