Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You know you're an Indiana Hillbilly when.......



You have a toilet sitting on your back patio and when.................



Instead of a window you have a piece of plywood.



Last Wednesday I said goodbye to my bathroom.



And I came home to a layer of dust over my whole house. I gave the kids some dust rags and I vacuumed the floor and we cleaned up some of that layer.



We completely gut the whole bathroom. The bathtub was the only thing that remained and that is because we put that in about 6 years ago.

The toilet actually went to the street this morning and is no longer on our back patio. The bathroom is in the process of being drywalled and hopefully we will have tile by the end of the week.

I will post more pictures as we progress but for now we are living in a construction zone again. This is our last room! Yeah!!!!!

No comments: