Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

Yesterday was the first day of kindergarten for Alexandra, Amanda and Joshua. I took them to school for the first day and was able to sit in their class for a little while and then we all went to chapel together.




They all enjoyed it and there were no tears by anyone.

Today was their first full day and they got to ride the bus to school and home again.



Isaac gets to start pre-k next Wednesday. He is very excited! But for today we got to spend a little time just the two of us.

Starting next week I will have 3 mornings to myself and 3 afternoons with just Isaac. Many wonder what I'm going to do with all my freedom. Well, my September calendar is already looking pretty full. Any spare time though will be spent getting all the things done that I have not had a chance to do the last 6 years. For instance: their baby books, I am 4 years behind in picture books, organizing and cleaning the house from top to bottom and some shopping trips all by myself! I think I'll find plenty to do!

1 comment:

Traci Michele said...

Beautiful babies growing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (tear tear)!