Friday, August 20, 2010

Isaac Turns 5!

Yesterday my baby boy turned 5!


And who can forget his first birthday when he dove right into his cake!


I'd share more old pictures but honestly, I am that far behind in my picture books and I'm too lazy to go through all my Cd's of pictures.

This little boy has brought so much joy to our lives! He definitely keeps us on our toes and keeps us laughing. His goals for being 5 are to swim without his life jacket (which he can do, he just chooses not to) and he promises he is going to stop hitting (we'll see).

Yesterday he was able to have a fun day of swimming with his friends and cousins. He ate from his pirate treasure cake. His choice for lunch - peanut butter and jelly. His choice for supper - pancakes. He's a no fuss kid!




Some of his presents included a Color Wonder Painting Poster, a stand and strap for his guitar, Spiderman shoes, a backpack, legos, a Bears shirt, water guns, and some little Star Wars guys.

He is having fun today playing with all his new stuff and so are his sisters and brother.

No comments: