Thursday, September 30, 2010

31 Days of Prayer for Our Children

About a month ago I was picking up things in my bedroom when I found a piece of paper on the floor. I picked it up and it was titled "Parents Prayer Program" Written by Bob Hostetler. I'm not really sure where I got this, I think maybe a Women's retreat that I was at in the past. I'm also not really sure how it ended up in the middle of my bedroom floor. I put it on the bottom shelf of our night stand and continued to keep cleaning.

A couple weeks later, I once again found it lying in the middle of my bedroom floor. I picked it up again and thought to myself, "I think God wants me to use this."

This time I brought it downstairs in the kitchen, to file with all my other papers. You know, the big pile that accumulates. You all have one, don't you? I must admit, I have about 6 of them. As I looked over it, I thought, "Wow, wouldn't this be a great thing for me to share on my blog and we can all be praying for our children together!"

For the month of October, each day I will be posting a small prayer from this guide to help you pray specifically and purposely for your children. So please come back each day and pray with me. If you don't have children, then pray for the children in your church, nieces, nephews, or any children God calls to your mind.

I look forward to praying for our children with you all.

No comments: