Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ready, Set, GO

The House is clean.
Child care is in place.
Food is prepared for my family.
Lists and instructions are written down.
Everything is packed.

There is nothing more I can do for my family while I'm gone. I hope they survive! I'm sure they will but will my house?

Tomorrow morning I will get up bright and early. Actually, it won't even be bright out yet. I will drink half a cup of coffee to wake up and then I will head out.

I am going to be going to the Dominican Republic to attend and photograph my cousin's wedding. The trip was booked so long ago, I thought the day would never come but it's here.

I'll see you when I get back and I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to see your pictures!