Monday, August 8, 2011

You Know It's A Good Recipe When......

You make a Potato Salad for a family party and then you are asked to make that same salad again.

On our way to the Second Family gathering that I made it for, my husband told me that this is the only potato salad that he likes and the only one that he will actually put on his plate.

Therefore, I thought it was a good one to share with you.


1/2 cup Mayo
1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
3 lb.  small red potatoes (about 9), cooked, quartered
6 slices Bacon, cooked, crumbled
1 stalk celery, sliced
1/2 cup thin red pepper strips
green onions, sliced

Mix Dressings and Seasonings in a Large Bowl.  Add Remaining Ingredients and Mix Lightly.

Since we have a love for bacon around here, I like to add a Tbsp of bacon grease to add a little extra flavor and to work on clogging our arteries.

 

No comments: