Tuesday, April 20, 2010

More Home Projects

Are you sick of the pictures of my boys helping their dad paint yet? Well, I hope not, because I have another one for you. You might as well get used to it because I have a lot around here to get painted and my boys LOVE helping their dad!

This time they are actually staining, not painting.


Their clothes are ruined and they had stain all over themselves. Even had spots all over their face. Since this was on a Saturday I was trying to find a way to get it off so they didn't have to go to church with it. I ended up searching the internet and found that baby oil helps. I didn't have baby oil, so I searched some more and found that you can also use olive oil. It did the trick. What did moms do before the internet?

The bad thing is, we have a pretty big back yard and they've barely touched the fence. I will be scrubbing stain off the boys at least a few more times. Don't worry, I won't post pictures every time!

No comments: