Thursday, May 5, 2011

Checking my Priorities

Sometimes my kitchen sink looks like this.


And sometimes it looks like this.


I'd share a picture of what it looks like without any dishes but it is a rare sight.

One thing I have to do every week is weigh my priorities and as you can see, dishes are low on the list OR just always on my list.

We are all busy and it's easy to say 'I don't have time.' But what don't you have time for?

Is it getting into God's word?

Spending time with your husband?

Teaching your children?

Helping others?

Building relationships?

As you make your 'to do' list remember to prioritize. Make sure that what is most important isn't crowded out by dishes that are always done, floors that are spotless, time on Facebook or Twitter, and watching your favorite TV show.

No comments: