Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Easy Donuts

Last Saturday my kids were so kind to let me sleep in so I thought I would offer to make them pancakes instead of them having their usual pop tarts. They must have known I was in a good mood because they asked if I would make them donuts instead.

Since I am all for a little fried dough surrounded by sugar and I actually had the ingredients (Pillsbury rolls and oil) in the house, I agreed.

For those of you who have never made these before, I thought I would share.

Basically you heat up some oil. I used vegetable oil.

After it is heated up, you take small tubes of Pillsbury rolls that come in a 4 pack. Mine actually came from Aldi. Poke a hole through the middle and toss in the pan.


Let the first side brown and then flip it.



Then coat with powdered sugar or....


cinnamon and sugar.


Then enjoy! Mmmmmmm!


No comments: