Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Life Is In Your Hands

The choir at our church recently sang this song and I absolutely loved it. A friend of mine put it on a CD for me and I have been listening to it a lot lately. I'm getting close to being able to listen to it without tearing up.

I know for many, this weekend is a time a celebration (and it should be) but amidst all the celebrating, there are many who are going through great trials right now and so I thought I would share this song. It seems every time I turn around someone is telling me of someone who is sick, hurting, lost a child......and my prayer list continues to grow. 

Maybe you aren't going through a great trial right now but a small one. All of us are going through something. Whether you are missing a loved one, going through a sickness, a stay at home mom that is having a moment of frustration with your kids, car problems, financial hardships, problems in your marriage, loneliness, whatever it may be......remember that you have a friend in Jesus and you can get through whatever it is at that moment with Him carrying you through. 

Whatever it is that you are going through today, I hope you are as blessed by this song as I have been.


No comments: