Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finally

I've been wanting to start a blog for quite a while now, maybe since last fall. What has stopped me, you ask? A name! I am an indecisive person and I tend to overthink small things. So, when it came to picking a name I've been overthinking it. Everyone has such cute catchy titles and I wanted to have the same. Well, I gave up. I have a name, no one said it was good but it is my name and I think it applies to my life. I have 4 blessings that God has given to Brad and I, plus I try to live my life looking at all of the other blessings that He has given to us. That is what I hope to portray in this blog. But mostly I'm guessing it will be about my 4 little blessings Alex, Amanda, Joshua and Isaac. I'm not a scrapbooker and I didn't do real good with their baby books, I tried to write down cute things they say, but that hasn't gone too good either. So, I'm hoping this blog will help me keep track of their lives and all the cute things they say and do, and probably some of the not so cute things too! Now I just have to try and figure all this out.

No comments: