Monday, July 20, 2009

Multitude Monday


19 ~ a hot shower

20~ toothpaste

21 ~ smell of home made pizza baking in the oven

22 ~ cool nights

23 ~ a compliment from my son

24 ~ lists

25 ~ family UNO games

26 ~ cuddling in bed with my boys at the end of the day

27 ~ reading books with Isaac while everyone else is still sleeping

28 ~ a random 'I love you' from Amanda

29 ~ dishes cleaned and put away

30 ~ seeing my fence go up around my yard

31 ~ my pool is no longer a disgusting shade of green

32 ~ a clean house (at least for a little while)

I started my list of 1000 gifts last week and this a continuation. Feel free to join in at a holy experience or just grab a piece of scrap paper and start your list.


"giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" Ephesians 6:20

No comments: