Friday, December 25, 2009

The Gift


For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:11

Today I will be celebrating with my family, the Word became flesh. What a blessing to know that our Father loved us so much that He sent His son to this earth.

The older I get, the more I take time to reflect on this and am TRULY thankful for this great gift. Without this gift we would have no reason to celebrate today. This day would be empty.

I pray that all of you would have a blessed Christmas day and take the time today in the midst of food, family, and presents to celebrate Christ's birth. May you all join with the angels in praising God and saying,

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!
Luke 2:14


No comments: