Thursday, February 23, 2012

Three times Two plus One

In January I received a message from a girl named Melissa. She has triplet boys that are 6 months old. 

Not only is her name Melissa but she also has the same maiden name as me.

Strange. Don't you think? 

We thought so too.

We also thought it would be fun to get together so we could meet and so could our triplets.

So we did just that a couple weeks ago.

As I looked into my past and she looked into her future, we exchanged stories. She then mentioned that she hadn't had her boys pictures taken in a while. Since I had my camera with I told her that I could snap some for her.

This is what I got.


Since that wasn't working out, I figured we could show her that someday it will be much easier to photograph your kids.


As you can see, that didn't work out so well either.

Then we added Isaac.

Whenever I tell the kids about another family that has triplets we usually have a little conversation that goes something like this:

Kids: "But they don't have an Isaac do they?"

Me: "Nope they don't have an Isaac."

Kids: "They need an Isaac."

My triplets are definitely a blessing but so glad we have our Isaac too!

We were only able to stay a short time but it was great to meet Melissa and her 3 little boys. Can't wait to go back and visit again. And next time we will have to get a picture of the two Melissa's as well!

No comments: