Saturday, November 21, 2009

I've Changed

If you are really excited about this post when you saw the title, I'm sorry to disappoint. It's really not a big deal. In the past people have commented to me that they've had a hard time commenting on some of my posts. Since I love comments I've decided to make it easy for everyone by allowing anonymous comments. This means that you don't have to be signed in to leave a comment anymore.

All I ask is that if you are leaving an anonymous comment, please sign your name at the bottom so that it is no longer anonymous and I know who you are. Since I am doing it this way, I will be moderating the comments before they get posted onto the blog.

Thanks to all of those who have been commenting, I love reading them all and hope this new system works out better and that it will encourage more comments.

No comments: