Friday, November 13, 2009

Making Lists and Checking Things Off

I haven't been posting much and I wish I could say it's because we are doing exciting things over here.

We're not.

The weather has been nice so the kids have been spending a lot of time playing outside. This is when I am thankful for having triplets + 1 close in age. They just run around keeping each other occupied.

What have I been up to? Besides my usual things I have been busy making lists. I am a habitual list maker. If it doesn't get on a list, it doesn't get done. I have a list for everything. I have a list on the fridge of things to do. I have a planner that I sometimes put lists on specific days of things I need to get accomplished that day. I have grocery lists, a list for shopping tomorrow, Christmas lists, a wish list of things we want/need around the house, lists of things I need to pick out for projects, my gratitude list. Sometimes my lists include making lists. The lists are endless!

Sorry, Beth for making fun of you for making lists when we were younger.

So, that is what I have been doing. Making lists and trying to get all the things on my list accomplished. I've organized toys, organized the storage room, baked, cleaned, cut down plants in the yard, mowed the lawn, taken kids to the library, grocery shopping, etc. Now thanks to this post I have a list of things accomplished!

I have a few more big things to accomplish and then you might just get something interesting to read. (Wait, have you ever gotten anything interesting to read from me?) My biggest thing is to order pictures. Haven't ordered any snapshots in over a year and I also have to order the pictures I took of the kids at the park. I've been putting these off for a while!

1 comment:

bethvdg said...

You are forgiven! See I was the smart one over all these years :)