Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall is Here!


We started out our Fall by heading to a White Sox game. It was Joshua's second game and Alex, Amanda, and Isaac's first game. Thanks to the Sox Kids Club we were able to get free tickets and even had 2 extra that we were able to share with someone from the kid's soccer team and his dad.
We actually had pretty good seats for being in the upper deck, right behind home plate. After we sat down it took Isaac about 3 whole minutes to ask where the playground was. (The Railcats have a playground.) Overall they said they had fun asked about 200 times if the game was almost over. Actually, Joshua was very excited about the whole game and was sad when we left after the 7th inning. We were treated to some home runs which brings fireworks but we were not treated to a win. I guess you win some and you lose some unfortunately the White Sox have been losing more than some! As the Cub fans say, there is always next year!



Along with fall I usually get the urge to bake. A couple days ago I made some Apple Crisp and it was delicious!!!! Yesterday I put on my list to take out the Fall decorations and then went to locate them and found that I really only have about 5 decorations. Needless to say I was able to cross that off my list fairly quickly! Fall is here and I am excited! My favoritest season of all!

No comments: