Friday, September 11, 2009

Randomvis

I haven't done a random post in awhile, thought it was about time.

Not sure if you all remember this post about my closet back in June. But it finally got fixed a couple weeks ago. My husband finally said something about it so I figured it was about time. Besides that, it was cool one night and I had to dig to the bottom to find a coat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kids also started AWANA this past Wednesday. For those of you not familiar with AWANA it is a program at church for kids to go listen to Bible stories, memorize scripture, sing songs and have fun. They had a lot of fun and Isaac was already asking when he could go back. Their age group is the Cubbies. Since we live near Chicago and are White Sox fans, I am not particularly fond of the name but I guess I don't get to choose. I am helping out with a group of Kindergartners while the kids are in their class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My kids have always loved doing puzzles but they tend to be a little easy for them. So for Joshua's birthday my dad gave him a 300 piece puzzle to challenge him a little. Last week he took it out and wanted me to do it with him. At first he was a little frustrated by it but I sat down and we finished it together. He did it another time with Brad and now he sits down and will put it together twice a day all by himself. He's gotten so good he doesn't even look at the box to figure out where the pieces go.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kids also had their first soccer practice yesterday and their first game is tomorrow. They are all on the same team - Blue Thunder. I'm sure you will all be on the edge of your seat just waiting for those pictures!

No comments: