Monday, September 21, 2009

Gifts 128-138


128~ Discipline - an opportunity to teach my child about God

129~ my red patio umbrella that brightens up day when I look outside

130~ my kids surprising me by cleaning up the whole house

131~ our health

132~ smell of fall in the air

133~ cool mornings

134~ safety on the roads

135~ when Alex comes running to me and starts a sentence by say "Mom, I have Good News!" and then proceeds to tell me some small little thing that happened to her

136~ Amish Friendship Bread, so delicious!

137~ An article in the newspaper about Christian family and their dependance on God. What a huge witness!

138~ That I have been saved by grace through faith, not of myself but a gift from God! Ephesians 2:8

Join the Gratitude Community and start recording your gifts from our heavenly Father.

No comments: